Choose Compact Versatility
Our compact and versatile Trillium 5000 Holter Recorders provide 2 or 3 channel, 24 or 48 hour, recording capability. They provide complete support for pediatric through adult applications including pacemaker detection. Trillium 5000 Holter Recorders provide superior performance and come with a one year warranty and unlimited toll free technical support from our Holter knowledgeable staff.
Trillium 5000 Holter Recorders can be combined with our Trillium Silver, Trillium Gold, or Trillium Platinum Holter Analysis Software to form a complete and comprehensive Holter Monitoring System that is both powerful and easy to use.
Provide the Best Possible Care
Our Trillium Silver, Trillium Gold, and Trillium Platinum Holter Analysis Software products provide flexible and accurate analysis, expanded functionality, powerful editing capabilities, and configurable and editable reports to give you the information you need to provide the best possible patient care. And, with a Trillium 5000 based Holter Monitoring System you can choose the level of software that best meets the requirements of your practice.
Discover the Value Leader in Holter
Forest Medical Holter Monitoring Systems are surprisingly affordable and provide the best long term value in Holter monitoring technology. Our Holter Monitoring Systems are easily and economically expandable with multiple recorders and workstations and are fully upgradable as new developments arise. By choosing Forest Medical, you can be sure that youve made the right investment in Holter monitoring technology now and for the future.
Please visit the Trillium Silver, Trillium Silver Reports, Trillium Gold, Trillium Gold Reports, Trillium Platinum, and Trillium Platinum Reports pages for more information on analysis capabilities and available reports. To download a copy of the Trillium 5000 Holter Recorder data sheet, please select this this link
(PDF: 98 KB).
Trillium 5000 Holter Recorder Specifications
• Channels: 2 or 3
• Recording Time: 24 or 48 Hours
• Recording: Continuous (Full Disclosure)
• Memory: Non-volatile Flash-Card
• Resolution: 8 12 bit sampling
• Sample Rate: 256 samples per second
• Frequency Response: 0.05 Hz 60 Hz
• Gain Settings: 1/2X, 1X, and 2X
• Power Requirements: (1) AA Alkaline IEC-LR6
• Overall size: 2.78 x 3.75 x 0.78 inches
(88.9 x 162.6 x 24.1 mm)
• Weight Including Battery: 4 ounces (112 grams)
• Operating Temperature: 32° F to 113° F
(0° C to 45° C)
• Non-operating Temperature: -4° F to 149° F
(-20° C to 65° C)
• Operating Humidity: 10% to 95%
• Non-operating Humidity: 5% to 95%
• Patient Cable: 5 or 7 Lead
• Signal Verification: LCD Display - ECG Display
• Five button keypad operation with LCD Display
• Meets the ANSI/AAMI standard for ambulatory
electrocardiographs (EC38) including pacemaker
and use for infants
• Unlimited Toll Free Technical Support
Call Forest Medical
Call us today for a no obligation analysis of your Holter monitoring requirements.
Phone: 800-844-2037 • 315-434-9000 • Fax: 315-432-8064
with questions or comments about this web site.